Chicago Wedding Videography
It always surprises me that couples don’t have their proposal professionally captured. I am shocked to say that this is my very first proposal. Not only that, but it just so happens to be the proposal to one of my nearest and dearest friends, Emily. Words cannot express my excitement, nor contain my joy. I sat at my computer chair watching video clips from the proposal in a teary euphoria.
Yes, she is one of my closest friends. And yes, that may have had something to do with my emotion overload, but one thing is clear.
Their love is of the utmost authenticity.
there is so much joy. words simply will not do.
“Every group of family and friends each presented me with a card. It varied from one to the next, but they were all centered around memories we shared and moments that are unforgettable. The first card presented, gave me three specific rules that I had to follow:
I love you. I’d like you to take a deep breath and enjoy.
1. Don’t rush, and place the card in the box
2. Walk slow and don’t read the card aloud
3. Your “ticket” to advance is by hugging each person with a balloon
I’ll see you soon!’”
See the publication here!
5 TIPS FOR THE PERFECT PROPOSAL
1. Every single detail should be tailored specifically for her. She probably loves details, and she’ll notice every one.
2. It may help for inspiration, but don’t steal other proposal ideas online! The internet doesn’t know your love as much as you do. Every girl is different and how you do it doesn’t matter to anyone but the two of you.
3. If she has given you guidelines or rules, follow them. Don’t necessarily try and go about and beyond; she knows what she wants, let her have it!
4. Her emotions will be running high, don’t have a whole two page essay on asking her to marry you. Keep it simple and elegant.
5. It’s all about the surprise for her, keep it classy.